The Belmonte Arboretum is open all the year round, from sunrise till sunset.
Free entrance, but…
We do not charge a fee to enter our wonderful garden. However, maintenance costs a lot of money, so we do ask you to donate some money, next to the ‘rooflet’ to the right of the entrance. It takes all of us to preserve the garden!
We do not like presenting you with a large number of regulations. You enter a museum, a fragile garden, so you will understand that you need to behave appropriately. Still, a few house rules:
- you are only allowed to enter the garden on foot, (unless a wheelchair is required); so, no bicycles, scooters, mopeds or cars;
- you can park your car before entering the garden, along the Generaal Foulkesweg;
- you can leave your bicycle in the area to the left of the Koetshuis;
- we use only our eyes to see, so no pulling at plants, no picking flowers or breaking branches;
- dogs must be kept on a leash, in order for other visitors to have a nice time as well;
- we take away our rubbish (and that from our dogs), but you will find garbage bins.
- open fire, which includes barbecues, is not allowed.
This post is also available in: Dutch
Generaal Foulkesweg 94-A
6703 DS Wageningen
6700 AH Wageningen
- A stylish meeting
- Cause for celebration
- Donations and bequests
- Facts and figures
- Find our garden?
- From a different point of view…
- How can you help?
- More information
- Opening hours
- Our environment
- Plan your visit
- Such an abundance…
- Top species
- When in bloom?
- Work organisation
Multilingual WordPress with WPMLScroll to top